ECommerce can easily be explained as commercial transactions conducted electronically on the Internet.
ECommerce features and functions have changed dramatically over recent years to meet the ever changing market, most notably, people using Mobile Devices to carry out transactions.
There many benefits for both the company selling its product as well as the consumer buying the product.
Ecommerce software development gives a company a safe and efficient method of marketing their products and provides an instant and reliable means of communication with their consumers. Due to its efficiency and ease of use, customer base becomes larger, customers are satisfied and they become loyal consumers for the company.
Why Have An E-Commerce Site?
- An e-commerce site can be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Low operating costs compared to a bricks and mortar shop.
- Many friendly, easy to use eCommerce management platforms available.
- Ability to make more profit margin on an item versus a traditional bricks and mortar shop.
- A greater opportunity to reach wider markets from further afield than just your locality.
- Up-selling – Many eCommerce platforms can be set up to to offer up-sells suggesting similar products and accessories.
- Data Intelligence Gathering – A good e-Commerce platform will give you information on your customers behaviour which, in turns gives you ability to adapt your site and make it more effective.
- Email Marketing – If configured correctly, your eCommerce site will gather email addresses from potential future and existing customers. A Email Marketing Campaign is a low cost and effective way to promote events and special offers.
We have many e-Commerce solutions and an even wider amount of possibly functionality to enhance your online store. You can view a selection of our sites on our portfolio page by clicking here.
if you’d be interested in an online shop or redeveloping your current one, we’d love to hear from you! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where one of our team will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.