ECommerce can easily be explained as commercial transactions conducted electronically on the Internet.
ECommerce features and functions have changed dramatically over recent years to meet the ever changing market, most notably, people using Mobile Devices to carry out transactions.
There many benefits for both the company selling its product as well as the consumer buying the product.
E-commerce software development gives a company a safe and efficient method of marketing their products and provides an instant and reliable means of communication with their consumers. Due to its efficiency and ease of use, customer base becomes larger, customers are satisfied and they become loyal consumers for the company.
Why Have An E-Commerce Site?
- An e-commerce site can be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Low operating costs compared to a bricks and mortar shop.
- Many friendly, easy to use e-commerce management platforms available.
- Ability to make more profit margin on an item versus a traditional¬†bricks and mortar shop.
- A greater opportunity to reach wider markets from further afield than just your locality.
- Up-selling – Many E-Commerce platforms¬†can be set up to to offer up-sells suggesting similar products and accessories.
- Data Intelligence Gathering – A good E-Commerce platform will give you information on your customers behaviour which, in turns gives you ability to adapt your site and make it more effective.
- Email Marketing – If configured correctly, your e-Commerce site will gather email addresses from potential future and existing customers. A Email Marketing Campaign is a low cost and effective way to promote events and special offers.
We have many eCommerce solutions and an even wider amount of possibly functionality to enhance your online store. You can view a selection of our sites on our portfolio page by clicking here.